MyDignity Home Care Assistance
OMA Insurance is proud to announce our partnership with MyDignity, a reputable organization established in 2009, serving clients across Canada.
The MyDignity plans offer a well-defined and easily accessible health strategy, which is both affordable and tax effective. With no medical requirements, just a straightforward health declaration, members can select the type of care needed in their own homes, avoiding the need for long-term care facilities. The plans cover Home Care Assistance benefits for individuals who are either cognitively or physically dependent, as confirmed by their own doctor.
We recognize that traditional insurance plans (disability and critical illness) and individual health insurance often leave gaps in coverage for expensive Home Care Costs. A staggering 74% of people over the age of 65 will require assistance in their lifetime, underlining the importance of comprehensive coverage. OMA Insurance advisors are available to speak to you about the plans available through MyDignity and they can also assist with the quote and application process – making the process simple.
Key features of MyDignity Plans
- Zero-day waiting period for Home Care Assistance benefits.
- Health benefit features on $50K and $100K plans with no qualification requirement.
- Insurance-backed Private Health Services Plan (PHSP) recognized by the CRA, allowing premiums to be used for medical expense tax credits or as a business expense.
- Online Quoting and Application Portal customized for OMA Insurance. Access at app.mydignity.ca (use "test" for first and last name).
- Simple Non-Face to Face Process. Fill in the PDF application, scan, or email it along with a sample void cheque or banking details for immediate approval.
- Personal Support Workers and Nurses
- Respite Services
- Home Conversion Expenses
- Prepared Meals
- Transportation Expenses
- Purchase or Rental of Equipment
- Medical Alert Systems
- Enhanced Specialist Care
- And much more